- Mike took yesterday off and seemed much better when he came back today. You will be happy to know, The Boss' anxiety level is at a much lower level compared to Monday (click here for recap). It is my understanding that Mike switched medications and these new meds are working better at handing whatever was making him so miserable. I'm glad Mike is feeling better, but I have to admit, it was awesome how annoyed The Boss was getting every time he heard a peep coming from Mike's direction.
- The Boss commented that he believes he is responsible for Mike feeling better because he told him he might want to consider changing medications. Yup, rest assured, Mike never would have guessed that his old medication wasn't working without the notification from The Boss. Lord, help me, he is insane!
- The Boss has continued to wear a mask whenever dealing or speaking with Mike. I guess he is concerned that Mike's allergies might be communicable. This man should just dress in a hazmat suit and call it a day!
- We had a couple of candidates come in for our technical representative/draftsperson opening, none of which The Boss seemed too impressed with. It is my belief that The Boss feels foolish for originally choosing John and is so concerned about making a poor choice again, that it will result in him not picking anyone. God help us if he hires another weirdo that prints out porn during his work hours (click here for recap). What are the chances that he finds and hires someone like John again? I know, we are talking about The Boss here...
- It was raining so hard today that it was difficult to even see across the parking lot. I think it is finally occurring to The Boss that the inability to access the warehouse directly from the inside of our building is becoming a bit problematic. Remember, he famously had a conference room built which used the entry door to the warehouse with no exit from the new room (click here for recap). I heard The Boss call the warehouse twice today via phone rather than making his actual "in person" visit. I also heard him tell someone on the phone, "I cannot go to the warehouse right now, it is raining too hard and I am still soaked from my last trip". I guess he doesn't appreciate having to don a slicker and umbrella to gain access to another portion of the building. Poor baby - maybe think things through a bit more next time you fricken' ass!
- That being said, work has continued to stay steady and even picked up a bit in the last week or so. The company continues to grow and prosper in spite of the captain leading the ship. Just think what we could accomplish without a Nut in charge!
Only a few more days left Nutties...we can do it....we are strong! Until next time!
Post a Comment